Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to My World

Hey everyone,

My name is Osamah Asif, currently enrolled in the Business Accounting program. I have past experience in web designing and photoshop. However, I'm fairly new to blogging and "professional" photography, as I started taking photos this past fall of 2009. Photography has always been my passion, because I feel that it's very inspiring to capture those special moments in life and look back at them a few years later. After all, Photography is art, you vision something with the eye, and make it come to life. In 1999 at the age of 10, my uncle gave me my first (disposable) camera. By 2004, I learned to use a camera and bought myself digital camera from working a part-time job. In the summer of 2009, I bought my very first professional digital SLR camera (Nikon D60). I chose to take this elective course on purpose, not only because of the credit, but to learn the true meaning behind photography, past history, different techniques of taking pictures, learning to blog and more. Feel free to leave any comments on any new posts or photos as I would appreciate any feedback. I look forward to working with everyone online.
Have a great semester and best of luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment